These are quite good. I can relate to the last one having travelled by tube in London for 10 years.
- awesomesauce, adj.: (US informal) extremely good; excellent.
- bants (also bantz), pl. n.: (Brit. informal) playfully teasing or mocking. remarks exchanged with another person or group; banter.
- beer o’clock, n: an appropriate time of day for starting to drink beer.
- brain fart, n.: (informal) a temporary mental lapse or failure to reason correctly.
- fatberg, n.: a very large mass of solid waste in a sewerage system, consisting especially of congealed fat and personal hygiene products that have been flushed down toilets.
- hangry, adj.: (informal) bad-tempered or irritable as a result of hunger.
- manspreading, n.: the practice whereby a man, especially one travelling on public transport, adopts a sitting position with his legs wide apart, in such a way as to encroach on an adjacent seat or seats.